Monday, March 14, 2011

come fly with me...


Frank & Anthropologie are all the inspiration I need to create The Wedding Pantry's window display for the month of March. I LOVE paper! I am an avid scrapbooker, paper hoarder, paper lover. I'll buy paper instead of groceries! It was no surprise that I would take one look at Anthro's window display of paper dresses @the spectrum and go gaga. I used basic wrapping & tissue paper you would find at any crafts store and let the inspiration flow. Please enjoy!



Eva admiring the detail I am sure;]






Thank you Eva @the wedding pantry, for letting me express my creative side. You are an inspiring friend:]
Thank you Allen Taylor for coming out and taking some photos!
Thank you Holly, of cakes & kisses for catching them in the dark!...romantic

No comments:

Post a Comment